!@!@!Annual Regift Sent/Received thread!@!@!.....COMPLETED!!

I got my package yesterday. I big thank you to Alex sorry I forgot my list so this is from memory I got an espn tshirt, a hat, a cookbook cd, small boombox for the mps player, popcorn, dashboard hula girls, a rice bag, and I think there was something else but I'm drawing a blank sorry.

Mine is in the car and will be going out today.

I got my package yesterday. I big thank you to Alex sorry I forgot my list so this is from memory I got an espn tshirt, a hat, a cookbook cd, small boombox for the mps player, popcorn, dashboard hula girls, a rice bag, and I think there was something else but I'm drawing a blank sorry.

Mine is in the car and will be going out today.

Yay! Hope you enjoy:)

According to "track and confirm", my package is almost to it's destination! :cool1:

Mine are in the mail today and I did get mine from Meriweather as well. Will have to post this weekend when I get back from my overnight trip.

My package is on it's way!

And I was the one who had recieved it :). I had gotten a Webkinz velvety, a Disney magic towel, and three loafahs :). Thank you. The loafahs will come in very handy, and my kids like the magic towels.

And I was the one who had recieved it :). I had gotten a Webkinz velvety, a Disney magic towel, and three loafahs :). Thank you. The loafahs will come in very handy, and my kids like the magic towels.

Glad you liked it! I almost kept the Webkinz for myself!

I know that Nancy is on her vacation, so just wanted to remind those of you who have not yet sent out your exchanges that TODAY is the SEND BY DATE :).

Mine came in the mail at the begining of the week and this was the 1st I had to come a report on my regift: From Costumesaremylife I got the following:

6 little Fairies and Friends doll,
Fawn doll,
Pez dispenser,
Space Rracing and Space Intruder video games,
sm Mickey Snowglobe.

Thanks

My regift was mailed out on thur.

Thanks for the reminder, Patsy.
I am back....and tired, but I think I am caught up.
Nothing sounds too bad :rotfl:

There are still 4 people left to verify they have actually mailed.
And hopefully a couple that will come back and tell us what they received.

REminder PMs will go out tomorrow.

I'm so sorry--I swear I posted that I mailed my package yesterday! Hmm...I wonder where I did post it? :rotfl2:

Mine went out yesterday morning priority. :moped:

:rotfl: Some people, some where are wondering what the heck you are talking about ;)

That just leaves 2 more people to check in with us.

I did hear from ryka that her package has arrived, but her computer is having issues. She will post as soon as she can.

I received both of my packages today :yay: :hyper:

First from PigletsPal, Becky, I received large bottles of Vanilla Rose lotion and soap in a wicker holder. The lotion had a hard time making it so far and had a bit of an accident :eek:
The pack was in a felt Christmas bag that didn't hold up too well to the lotions accident.
Also included was a pretty frosted, white snowflake tea light holder....and a candy cane.
Thank you, Becky!!

Second from TINKTWINS, Christine, I received a huge box full of things.
Candles: YC votives in Good Morning, Coconut Cookie Bar and Root Beer Float
YC tarts in Tea & Honey, Cherry Lemonade and Cottage Breeze
Colonial at Home votives, 2 Holiday Sparkles
I burn candles almost every day, so these will get used.
YC tea light and votive holders in a blue mosaic sparkle
YC large jar plate in a Christmas present pattern
Santa Mickey ball/ornament looking tea light holder (gee, do you think I like candles or something? :rotfl: ) Very cute!
Valentine jelly clings
2 pointsettia Christmas stockings
Mary Engelbrett note cards
green blanket throw in a green leaf pattern
Tink Pixie wand pen
and something she made :) Black Old Navy Flip Flops that she added cute curly Minnie Mouse ribbon to the straps. Very cute!
Thank you, Christine!

anyone else receive anything today?

I'm so sorry

I received both of my packages today :yay: :hyper:

First from PigletsPal, Becky, I received large bottles of Vanilla Rose lotion and soap in a wicker holder. The lotion had a hard time making it so far and had a bit of an accident :eek:
The pack was in a felt Christmas bag that didn't hold up too well to the lotions accident.
Also included was a pretty frosted, white snowflake tea light holder....and a candy cane.
Thank you, Becky!!

Second from TINKTWINS, Christine, I received a huge box full of things.
Candles: YC votives in Good Morning, Coconut Cookie Bar and Root Beer Float
YC tarts in Tea & Honey, Cherry Lemonade and Cottage Breeze
Colonial at Home votives, 2 Holiday Sparkles
I burn candles almost every day, so these will get used.
YC tea light and votive holders in a blue mosaic sparkle
YC large jar plate in a Christmas present pattern
Santa Mickey ball/ornament looking tea light holder (gee, do you think I like candles or something? :rotfl: ) Very cute!
Valentine jelly clings
2 pointsettia Christmas stockings
Mary Engelbrett note cards
green blanket throw in a green leaf pattern
Tink Pixie wand pen
and something she made :) Black Old Navy Flip Flops that she added cute curly Minnie Mouse ribbon to the straps. Very cute!
Thank you, Christine!

anyone else receive anything today?

no mail in the US for a couple of days.....hopefully the 3 people that have received will have time to tell us what they got and that will give us something to read :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter