!@!@!Annual Regift Sent/Received thread!@!@!.....COMPLETED!!

Donna is there a specific Flower pin you are looking for, or do you just want any Flower pin? I will be there soon and can look for ya.

Yes I know Flower is the skunk from Bambi. :p

:yay: Heidi can look too.
Good luck. Are you going to be doing some trading?
The crowds were definitelty up. I love Jan. but it was busier than other Jans. we have gone, still better than other times though. I guess the promotion is doing its work ;)

Back home. Left in rain, came home to rain. This home is a lot colder though.

Hmmm....I wonder where those packages coule be. Even the media mail should be to Missy by now.

Nope, no media mail package yet, but I did get the extra package. I got 2 adorable pins---a Jasmine & Aladdin pin & a Cruella pin. Thank you Michelle--they are great!

Glad one arrived at least.
It is taking a long time even for media mail though. I have sent books and it took 2 weeks or so to go across country.
this has been ....what....17 days or so??? :eek:

I have a card to pick something up at the post office, so maybe mines came in as well. I will check on Monday, and post here after doing so ;).

Nancy not sure if I will trade or not, but I always take some pins along. But if I am looking for Flower it will give me a reason to approach CM's.

I hope so. And I agree, most times Media Mail should have been here by now. I did have a Media Mail package take a month--but it was going from NY to Hawaii! (I sell a lot of my old books, movies & CDs on Amazon) We did have the MLK holiday, some lousy weather, so who knows what happened?

Let's hope we can wrap it up today! pixiedust:

Nancy not sure if I will trade or not, but I always take some pins along. But if I am looking for Flower it will give me a reason to approach CM's.

Once you do it, it gets easier and easier ;)

I have one for you to look for too :teeth: I am missing one in a set.
Up for that too?

I hope so. And I agree, most times Media Mail should have been here by now. I did have a Media Mail package take a month--but it was going from NY to Hawaii! (I sell a lot of my old books, movies & CDs on Amazon) We did have the MLK holiday, some lousy weather, so who knows what happened?

Let's hope we can wrap it up today! pixiedust:

I bet the one going to Patsy will take the whole month. We are almost at 3 weeks, so they should be getting close.
For you, it is only coming from NH, so not sure where it is.
Hopefully this week will see the end of this one.

:cool1: I had recieved my extra package today from snowwhitesmom. Michelle had sent me two Disney pins. A cat from Aristocats, and a Disney Princess one. Thank you very much Michelle. :cheer2:

Donna is there a specific Flower pin you are looking for, or do you just want any Flower pin? I will be there soon and can look for ya.

Yes I know Flower is the skunk from Bambi. :p

Hi Heidi. Sorry I haven't replied. I haven't been on here for a few days. My mom is in the hospital and not doing very well so I've been spending all my time at the hospital. Jumped on here to e-mail my brother in Portland tonight so thought I'd check on this.

My sweet five year old granddaughter needs Flower. Any Flower will do if you have any luck finding one. I looked and looked in November and Nancy looked for me in January. Maybe you will have better luck than we did. Thanks a bunch. :goodvibes

Donna

Sorry to hear about your mother, Donna. :hug:

I am about to start looking on ebay again for traders. I used all my "real" traders on this last trip. I will keep an eye out for a Flower there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter