***Annual Regional Cookbook sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

My DD just recieved the Tex-Mex Cookbook from Dania and she loves it! It has lots of great stories to read and she loves that! The reciepes look awesome and we can't wait to try them! Thanks Dania!
Jessica and Maddy

When I got home last night there was a postcard saying there's a package waiting for me at the post office! If I get out of work before it closes today I'll pick it up--otherwise I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

:yay: Hope it is the cookbook ::yes::

It was :yay: Only no card in it, so I'm not sure who to thank :flower3:

It's "the food and wine lover's guide to the great ocean road." It's a cookbook and guidebook too!

It looks absolutely fantastic, I can't wait to sit and read it :goodvibes

Thank you so much, I love it!!!!

:yay:

That was from PrincessInOz....so glad it arrived.

Hopefully the one to her will be close behind.

It was :yay: Only no card in it, so I'm not sure who to thank :flower3:

It's "the food and wine lover's guide to the great ocean road." It's a cookbook and guidebook too!

It looks absolutely fantastic, I can't wait to sit and read it :goodvibes

Thank you so much, I love it!!!!

Oh good. It's arrived. Hope you enjoy reading it! :goodvibes

:yay:

That was from PrincessInOz....so glad it arrived.

Hopefully the one to her will be close behind.

I'm really not hopeful of mine arriving this side of May......there is only 3 postal days next week for us. We have Easter Monday and Anzac day public holidays on Monday and Tuesday.

But I'll keep watching the post; just in case.

My DD just recieved the Tex-Mex Cookbook from Dania and she loves it! It has lots of great stories to read and she loves that! The reciepes look awesome and we can't wait to try them! Thanks Dania!
Jessica and Maddy
So glad it arrived safe & sound. I have that book in my collection and I love the stories in it as well.

I'm really not hopeful of mine arriving this side of May......there is only 3 postal days next week for us. We have Easter Monday and Anzac day public holidays on Monday and Tuesday.

But I'll keep watching the post; just in case.

Well, we (or at least me ;) ) will keep waiting with you ::yes::

:sunny:

A project..... if anyone wants to help while we wait for this last one.

DS is going dairy free for a month to see if that clears up some of his issues.
Any ideas. I cook for him, usually 3 meals a week.

We just finished trying no carrots, tomatoes or peanuts.....those showed as him being mildly allergic, but it didn't really make much of a difference.

Any recipes would be appreciated.

:sunny:

A project..... if anyone wants to help while we wait for this last one.

DS is going dairy free for a month to see if that clears up some of his issues.
Any ideas. I cook for him, usually 3 meals a week.

We just finished trying no carrots, tomatoes or peanuts.....those showed as him being mildly allergic, but it didn't really make much of a difference.

Any recipes would be appreciated.

I always lurk around the exchange threads to see what goodies people get! So I saw this, and I have a few recipes that could help!

Here are some of my go-to recipes from food.com:

Vegetarian Pho

Aloo Gobi (YUM!)

And I while I'm not 100% vegan (I do eat some dairy), I have a lot of vegan friends, so I like these:

Vegan Pancakes

Vegan Cookies

Whole Foods is probably your best bet for vegan food items. Trader Joe's carries some as well. Morningstar Farms has some vegan products that are really great. Dairy is everywhere! It's crazy.

Diary is everywhere.......They need to be able to sit at his house for a week. I am the Dinner's Ready lady for him and DDIL......but like, I said I do 3 entrees a week for them.
We'll see if this is what is bothering him. He has always had a dairy intolerence, but nothing too bad. If it isn't dairy.....we try wheat next :eek:

Thanks for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter