Anonymous Christmas Card Exchange sent/received

Anyone else got some unsolved mysterious clues?

mickeyfan2 said:
I think my last two are from JennyL and Aisling (thanks to a little help).

Sorry I didn't check the thread yesterday or I would have posted something to help you figure it out.

OK, I just read through this entire thread and still can't figure out who sent me this card. Here are the clues:

DIS name = 8 letters
1-3 = initials of my name
4-6 = my job
7-8 = my home

My eyes are tired and my brain hurts. Thanks for the card, but I may never know who you are!

Also, all my cards have been acknowledged but one. The person received a lot of cards and some of their guesses were wrong. They didn't guess further, but one of those cards was probably from me.

ADisneygirl said:
OK, I just read through this entire thread and still can't figure out who sent me this card. Here are the clues:

DIS name = 8 letters
4-6 = my job
7-8 = my home

My eyes are tired and my brain hurts. Thanks for the card, but I may never know who you are!

Also, all my cards have been acknowledged but one. The person received a lot of cards and some of their guesses were wrong. They didn't guess further, but one of those cards was probably from me.

Ok, see if you can follow this..

The first 3 letters of the username are the persons initials.

The last two letters of the username is the state they live in.

The middle 3 letters is the occupation.

That should be quite painless:goodvibes

ADisneygirl said:

DIS name = 8 letters
4-6 = my job
7-8 = my home

Garlic

No cards today. Maybe tomorrow. So far I have received 26 cards! :bounce:

Of the 31 I sent out I only have four that I haven't heard if they've arrived yet or not. Hopefully they will be there soon. :wizard:

Thanks! The garlic clue had the lightbulb over my head light up. I remember that from a different "local area exchange" -- Thanks Clhcpaca for my last card!

Still waiting on all my cards to be acknowledged. I know 3 have arrived, but not been sleuthed out.. but there are 4 others that have not even been posted on yet.:worried:

The clues aren't that hard... just think about them for a bit and it should all make sense.:confused:

Where is everybody? Are we getting lazy and just not bothering to post that we have received more cards:sad2:

Please remember that there are people waiting on your posts and to read that their cards have arrived and that they've either been sleuthed out or if not, at least the clue has been posted.

So, please folks...drop by and post what you've received. Keep the fun and the spirit alive for all
xmassign.gif

OK I went back and reread all the posts agian for the 3rd time!!! I still don't get it.. :confused3 I still need help. And Nutsy you should know by now how challenged I am.. :rotfl2: Note to people next year: Draw Pictures for the challenged one!!! :rotfl:

I have the cutest button nose
I like gum
Do you nibble nobby's nuts?

Is it you nutsy? Since you said it is from a secret elf???? Did you have Quasi123 send it out for ya?????

Yes its official I lost what is left of my mind!!! :lmao:

I think that I have received all of the cards that I should have.

Not all of the ones I have sent out have been acknowledged though.

Hopefully they didn't get lost somewhere :confused3

A neighbor just brought me a card she received by mistake. She's been out of town for a while so no telling when she got this.

I am, however, having trouble figuring out who this person is. I guess my super sleuthing days are over. :teeth: Here's the clue:

A gymboree tag :scratchin :confused:

I'm sure I've received all of mine. Some I just couldn't work out but at least you know I received them :goodvibes

escape said:
A neighbor just brought me a card she received by mistake. She's been out of town for a while so no telling when she got this.

I am, however, having trouble figuring out who this person is. I guess my super sleuthing days are over. :teeth: Here's the clue:

A gymboree tag :scratchin :confused:

That is an elf card as well.... but if you can think back to last years exchange you may be able to work out who the sender is.

Think of the gymboree tag and what that might mean.:goodvibes

Cruisin said:
I think that I have received all of the cards that I should have.

Not all of the ones I have sent out have been acknowledged though.

Hopefully they didn't get lost somewhere :confused3

Umm. not according to my records Robin... wonder where all these cards are disappearing to though:confused3

crossfamily said:
OK I went back and reread all the posts agian for the 3rd time!!! I still don't get it.. :confused3 I still need help. And Nutsy you should know by now how challenged I am.. :rotfl2: Note to people next year: Draw Pictures for the challenged one!!! :rotfl:

I have the cutest button nose
I like gum
Do you nibble nobby's nuts?

Is it you nutsy? Since you said it is from a secret elf???? Did you have Quasi123 send it out for ya?????

Yes its official I lost what is left of my mind!!! :lmao:

Ok, some people will be receiving elf cards..they are from different people and you were the lucky recipient of one of them. That's why I said it was an elf card.:goodvibes

Nutsy said:
Ok, some people will be receiving elf cards..they are from different people and you were the lucky recipient of one of them. That's why I said it was an elf card.:goodvibes

Ok that is great BUT I STILL NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter