Anonymous Christmas Card Exchange sent/received

Hello!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I leave for WDW tomorrow. I'll post what I've received on 12/6.
Thanks!! :wave:
Kimba

This is fun! Next year I will sign up for more than 4. I received a very cute card from disfriend iluvsocr00! Thank you.

Bobbi :)

DisneyCP2002 said:
I got my first 2 today. One was a bit easier than the other. Thank you's go out to Mickeyfan2 & Bobbiwoz for the great cards. Ironic that I got Christmas cards on my Birthday.

eta: All of my cards now are in the mail. Sorry that it took a couple days to get my internationals mailed.
Happy Birthday!!! :cheer2:

I received two cards today, one from DisneyCP2002. Thank you! I'm about to read the list of clues on the other one!

DisneyCP2002 said:
I got my first 2 today. One was a bit easier than the other. Thank you's go out to Mickeyfan2 & Bobbiwoz for the great cards. Ironic that I got Christmas cards on my Birthday.

eta: All of my cards now are in the mail. Sorry that it took a couple days to get my internationals mailed.

Happy Birthday!!!!! party:

I'm so glad my cards are making it to everyone safely.

Yesterday I received cards from Bobbiwoz and DisneyCP2002 -- Thank you!!!

bobbiwoz said:
This is fun! Next year I will sign up for more than 4. I received a very cute card from disfriend iluvsocr00! Thank you.

Bobbi :)

I was thinking the same thing. I need to do more than 4 next year too. It is fun to see who is getting the cards and from whom. That is as much fun as getting them myself.

I received a card today from ilvsocr00.
Thank you

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, it was an okay day yesterday. Glad to see more of my cards arrived. Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it today!

I received another card today :yay:

I think it is from Pooh 67_68 :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter