Another AP question

disbride2003

Earning My Ears
I will be getting married at Disney World in June 2003. My fiance and I are planning on getting annual passes. How many rooms can you book at the annual pass rate? My finace and I are planning on staying at the Contemporary and my parents are going to stay at CBR. Can I get them AP rates? Do I have to book the room in my name? And if so, can my dad still pay with his credit card? I'm so confused about how all of works!

Thanks for you help!

Amy

We are new AP holders.
Call the passholders hotline
according to the booklet - tehy can help with reservation questions
1-407-560-7277

Good luck and congratualtion on your wedding :)

Yes, they can. We're checking in at CBR on 8/25. Then we're checking my nephew in at WL with an AP discount in my name.

disbride -
We were also thinking of getting AP's for our wedding in June. Do you know if they offer AP holders any type of hotel-only packages which include meals. We like the idea of having a package because of the ease of using vouchers for the meals and not having to bring as much cash/or travellers checks , but with the AP we won't need the park tickets that normally come with a package. We're hoping (fingers crossed) that my future in-laws will pick up the tab for the honeymoon, but if not the AP will save us money when we go on our site visit and for the days preceeding our wedding!

If the reservations are in the ap holders name, can someone else pay for the room,
reason being, is my son , who will be 18, plans on going to WDW for senior week 2003 from high school , and we are planning in a trip in august. and if he brings a friend or 2 then, we thought they could get their own room at the all star or something. i was gonna purchase an AP for him, then that way we could get the ap rate at the poly and all star or other value/moderate hotel for him. , but we would be paying for our stay. I guess i could pay the room off before we go. But what about charging to the room , etc. can that be in our name.
even if he is staying at a different hote?
sorry for all the questions.
thanks in advance:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter