Another Bridezilla Story

I just can't imagine this is real, but who knows?????
Omg if that was my daughter, I would smack the crap out of her.
$99 polygraph machine, sure that's gonna be reliable!

A realy polygraph machine!!!! On amazon. Riiiight.... so many issues where to start... the soda hat is my favorite part. Really keeps it classy

A realy polygraph machine!!!! On amazon. Riiiight.... so many issues where to start... the soda hat is my favorite part. Really keeps it classy

The soda hat is just for their synchronized dance.

After the dance, they all have to change into formal attire, & their total outfit (including makeup, hair, & shoes) should be valued at $1,000.00 (at least).

I saw this the other day. I'm kinda curious what her vision for the group photo is.... Maybe her fashion choices would make sense then.

It doesn't even mention how much it will cost guests to travel to Hawaii, hotels and food.

I really want to know how many people are actually going to participate in this circus?

If I got that I would have laughed heartily ... and promptly responded with some ....

.... creative excuse to match her ridiculous theme so she would have time to hire a clown to replace me.

Yikes - the outfits for the bigger crowd sound like they'd look better than the other outfits. Green and orange???

After the dance, they all have to change into formal attire, & their total outfit (including makeup, hair, & shoes) should be valued at $1,000.00 (at least).

The lois

The Louis Vuitton’s alone would cost over $1k. This chick is out of her mind.

I wouldn't even attend a wedding or other gathering that creates drama. When we had ours I wanted everyone to relax and enjoy themselves. I did not want anyone to focus on us. It is not about me or even my husband it meant more than that to me.

Bridezillas. Pffft. Such self absorbed entitlement wrapped in a money bow of self importance. God bless those grooms.

I just can't imagine this is real, but who knows?????
Omg if that was my daughter, I would smack the crap out of her.
$99 polygraph machine, sure that's gonna be reliable!
I think it could be b/c everything these days has to be a social media gimmick! Just get married & celebrate the special day with the ppl you want there. Maybe they can do something exotic for their divorce when this marriage inevitably fails!

I think it could be b/c everything these days has to be a social media gimmick! Just get married & celebrate the special day with the ppl you want there. Maybe they can do something exotic for their divorce when this marriage inevitably fails!

Sadly so much of what seems to drive weddings is how it will look on Instagram ...
... and sadly the real reason for the gathering seems to be getting lost.

Hell, a divorce is when you really need the support. There should be more of those celebrations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter