Another Canadian Question...

yipee

Mouseketeer
Hi again! Just thought I would double check... CanadianDisneyMom asked some good questions about GetAwayToday that I didn't think to ask. I thought I would repost for her to see what you guys had to say! Thanks! Here's her questions...

Another Alberta Mom Here.
How do you purchase the tickets online from Getawaytoday? I can only get USA addresses. Did you phone them? How long did it take for them to come by mail? We are leaving in 5 weeks and I know I have had somethings take 6 weeks to come from the states.
Thanks

yipee, thanks for reposting my questions. I had e-mailed getawaytoday and they said the best thing to do was call them. They could send it Canada but it will cost a little more, or they could send the package to our hotel in Anaheim. Hope this helps. :thumbsup2

We are from Alberta and we used Getaway Today for our recent February trip to Disneyland. I found that their website did not accept Canadian information so I phoned them. I paid the extra $15.00 or so to have it sent by courier. One reason for doing this was to have the ability to track the package if it went astray along the way. Another reason was we only had 3 to 4 weeks before our trip. They were great, no problems at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter