ANOTHER CROCS DEAL!!!! shoebuy!

tobin04

Mouseketeer
Okay, if you go to msn.com, down on the bottom left, it says
SHOE Sale: save $10 + free shipping
Click on that link. It takes you to shoebuy. Pick out a pair of crocs (THEY HAVE MJ'S!!), put them in your cart...
THEN, open another window, and go to ebates.com. If you aren't signed up there yet, use this link-

You get $5 to sign up!! Then put shoebuy in the search box...click on the shoebuy link, and your shoes will still be in your cart! Finish your order.

You get $10 off your crocs, plus 10% back in your ebates account (plus your $5 if you just signed up!). PLUS, when you register with shoebuy.com, you get 10% off your order!

I just ordered another 3 pairs. I have a croc problem! HTH someone! Shoebuy is awesome-they come SO fast!!

eta-do seperate orders in this fashion for however many pairs you want! You can keep getting the $10 off, plus the 10% back in ebates, plus the 10% off from shoebuy! :)

Gee thanks!! Just what my house needed, another pair of Crocs! :rotfl: I have Mickey Crocs and feel really guilty because my kids did not. So, I ordered my dd a pair. :thanks: She'll love them!! princess:

HOLY COW!!! Thanks so much for the link! I've been dying to buy them for DD2 and DD5 but was too cheap to shell out $30 plus 8%tax for each pair. I just got 2 pair for about the cost of one in a store here. Thank you thank you thankyou!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

No Problem! I've ordered so much from shoebuy.com! It seems to be a great company!! And your shoes will come quick! And that ebates thing rocks too! I have a good amount of money coming from there just from online ordering!!!

:banana: Thanks for sharing!!! I love shoebuy and I love crocs!!! I have over 15 pairs of them but I could always use 10 more!! LOL:rotfl: :rotfl:

anyone ever order the flip flop style?
How close to size do they run? I wear a 9... so would I pick a crocks 7?
Thanks!!

Got DD the fushia Mary Janes...thanks OP!!! I have been holding off on getting her crocs for August for our trip....GOT EM!! :)

anyone ever order the flip flop style?
How close to size do they run? I wear a 9... so would I pick a crocks 7?
Thanks!!

I have the flip flops and I love them!! When you order them on shoebuy they have them sorted out by mens and womens. Make sure if you are ordering womens styles you get your right size which would be a 9.

BOO HOO... now the ones I want aren't in stock in my size... waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... So I found them on the bloomingdales site... but it doesn't mention there sizing on that site.. So I don't know if I should order my Crocs size 7 or my reg size 9!
Really I am not this stupid! But does anyone know?! about the bloomingdales site...
this is what it says
Catalog Item Number: 66403
Chocolate/Khaki (32), Charcoal/Seafoam (35), or Chocolate/Cotton Candy (66)
Full sizes only 6-11M
If half size, please order up
Imported

So am I still a 7 or are we in reg shoes sizes now... since it doesn't suggest!:guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

Ok I ordered some Capri crocs... In a size 9 ;)
and Yes I got NO DEAL at bloomingdales with shipping and tax :sad1: :sad1:
I sure hope I like them! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Glad I could help y'all! Just keep watching the shoebuy site. I've never bought w/out the $10 code. And you keep getting the 10% off at shoebuy so long as you order w/in 60 days of your last order I think! I have a 3 year old, so this isn't hard for me at all! The deals are great!!!

Thanks! I just got dd a pair of Disney pink/white crocs as a surprise for our Sept trip plus I got my own pair--lavendar mj's. Can't wait to get them! This will be our first set of "real" crocs. We have been wearing the payless ones. :)

I :love: shoebuy! It's my favorite shoe site. I have 2 pairs of Athens flip flops, and I ordered the size 5 (W 7, M 5). I normally wear a 7.5 dress shoe, so I went 1/2 size down.

I would also order the 7 in the new women's styles...if shoebuy ever gets around to having them! LOL I want the Ithacas, Cleos, and Sassaris!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter