Another dining plan question

Tink_Or_Belle

<font color=blue>Want to come to my High Meat part
Hi This is my 1st post so I hope my question has not been asked 100 times. I went back a few pages and did not find the answer.

We will be on the Dining plan when it is free in just over a month. We have 3 kids and the youngest is just over age 3 and he is a very small eater.

I had planned to not order for him at our non buffet meals and use the credits for my OTHER kids on the last day (we mostly have buffets and family style we just have 3 Table service I figured at these 3 places I would share with him then on the last day I would use those 3 extra kids credits to pay for the 3 kids at a buffet (him included so it would just be transferring 2 credits to my other kids using one for him) In case it sounds like I am leaving him out he loves all kinds of soup I made sure all 3 places did have it on the menu so I would order soup as my appetizer and he would eat not just sit and watch

My question is even if they DO Pool the credits to Adult vs Kids would this be ok as I will still be using them to feed kids or will they insist we order him his own food since we have 3 kids with us. I know if they didn't ask they would think he was undeer 3 he is small... but I don't want to lie to them if asked (and on my ADRS I told the truth 3 kids age 9 7 and 3 )

I hope I asked this in a clear enough way to not start any arguments just hoping to get an answer

Thank you So much

Welcome to the DIS!!!

I think that however you distribute your children's credits between your kids is up to you. Don't sweat it, Disney certainly won't :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter