Another Disney Transport ?

lindsey

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at FW. My DS and DH have reservations for Oak Trail Golf on Dec 26 at 11:00am. Can they take the internal bus to the front to get the taxi? Or should I drive them to the front? They will only have 1 golf bag.

Although Disney Transport doesn't go to the Golf Course, you are more than welcome to use the internal busses to get to the front. I don't imagine a golf bag will be a problem at all... I've had them on my bus before...

from any WDW resort. Just ask the procedure at check in. My dh has done this from AKL and the Polynesian and both resorts handeled it differently. At AKL he took a cab and was re-imbursed, at Poly they sent a towncar for him r/t free of charge.

Have Fun

Oh really? That's a great tidbit to know... Even I'm learning something every day. Thanks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter