another lightening lane question

You can buy ILLS for Remy and get virtual queue for the same day. Disney allows that, it makes them $

What it doesn't allow anymore is to stack more than two Genie + (formerly fastpass) selections, which is different from ILLS. I think you can still have 2 if your first selection turns out to be late in the day.

question.. can I purchase LL for Remy from the airport in Philly at 7am (staying on property checking in that day at 1030am) have park passes for Epcot day 1...or do I have to wait until we land and in Orlando?

question.. can I purchase LL for Remy from the airport in Philly at 7am (staying on property checking in that day at 1030am) have park passes for Epcot day 1...or do I have to wait until we land and in Orlando?

As already stated, you can buy them from anywhere. But be aware, there are no refunds or changes on these purchases. If, for some reason, you miss your ride window, you're out the money.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter