Another pic thread: Kids/adults with Characters!

srfrgrl07 said:
THat pic looks like it was taken in Germany at Epcot.

That's correct - it was at Epcot in Germany. I hadn't seen Dopey before either, so I had to get me and the kids acting a little dopey ourselves!

See what you guys started............ now I can't stop myself......... LOL

Here is my goofy boy, with another goofy boy..........

goofyboys.jpg

lauran cameron said:
:rotfl2: hahahahahha ok this one really made me LOL!!!
now I'd like to know the story behind that one! :rotfl2:

It gave Aladdin and his handler a good laugh too. ;)

DH & I took a quick weekend trip alone for our anniversary last month. When I unpacked I found a little dinosaur in my luggage and upon calling home to say hi to the kids, I found out DS (5) had put him in there. So, DH and I got silly and took him along with us to the parks. This started in Mexico with Margaritas, LOL, but we ended up taking a picture of Dino (as he became known) in each country to show the kids. While walking through Morrocco we spotted Aladdin with only 1 kid getting a picture so we ran over to get this one for Dino's Morrocco visit. People thought we were nuts in every country. One person even thought we were taking a picture of a lizard, LOL!

Great pictures!!!!!!!! Someday I will make time to learn how to post pictures!
Keep them coming!

Well, you wanted them................. lol, I love sharing, and seeing everyone's pics...... love it, love it, love it!!!

Here are a few more of my little fella.........

I just looooooooove Daisy -

jrdaisy.jpg

Stitch is cute, but he's sooooooo stinky -

jrstitch.jpg

Showing Buzz what to do -

jrbuzz.jpg

Shucks........ Zurg got me anyway -

jrzurg.jpg

OK, I've got to stop................ LOL :earboy2:

Here's three from this past June-

Me in a chipmunk sandwich:
70245IMG_2200.JPG

Me & Flik:
70245IMG_2350-med.JPG

Me & Pinocchio & Gepetto:
70245IMG_2661-med.JPG

These are so cute you guys! Keep them comming! They are so fun to look at!

What a fun thread! Here's my DD and me with Brer Bear (please excuse the baby weight...I have since lost 50 pounds and will be skinny this time around-in 5 weeks!!!)
brerbear113_resize.jpg

And here's Captain Hook and Mr. Sneed (poor baby needed a nap!):
cropMK070_resize.jpg

And one of my faves. Indiana Jones! We ran into him just as we were going into Fantasmic. He acted a little surprised that I wanted my pic with him, but HELLO! It's Indiana Jones!
indiana253_resize.jpg

This is one of my favorites. There is a bit of a story behind it. I have on a shirt with Minnie Mouse with her hands on her hips tapping her toe which is what I do when DH does something that upsets me & I found that design on Zazzle & had to order it. Piglet noticed my shirt & is tapping his toe just like on my shirt & I even shared my story with Piglet who covered his mouth & laughed & then gave me a big hug & shook his finger at DH. Gotta love those Disney characters. :rotfl:
2004-UswithPigletatCrystalPalace.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter