another picture question

footballmouse

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to post a picture. I've joined photobucket, downloaded my pictures, clicked on the picture I want, it showed up at the bottom. When I went to this board to right click it doesn't highlight paste. The idiot's guide to posting had an update that "the one-click seems to not be working as of 3/4/09". Could this be the reason I'm having trouble? Or am I doing something else wrong?

Make sure that you are right-clicking on the IMG CODE box which is the bottom box of the four available. Sometimes I have to click the box to highlight it before right-clicking. Let's see some pictures!

OK, I tried that & it didn't work. I'm in Photobucket now and I'm on step #3 (add description & upload). On this screen there isn't an IMG Code button. When I click on upload and the picture is isolated, then the IMG Code button shows up but when I click on it and come to this board, when I right click, the "paste" option doesn't come up. Only "select all" or "delete". Any suggestions? I really have a good picture for the "face painting" post.

In my albums, as I roll the mouse pointer over each image, the four boxes appear below that image. I do not click on the image to isolate it, just right-click the IMG CODE box which is highlighted in yellow. After you paste to your message, the following command should show up in the message you are composing. Example:
image047.jpg
I put two spaces after the http so the code would show up here instead of the image itself.
Make sure you are in an album to select the image.

One more problem, when I try to post another picture, my first picture keeps showing up. How do I delete the first one?

Good Job! Are you trying to place another image in the original post? If so, just do the same procedure as you did with the first image, just hit enter a couple of times to put some space between the two images. Make sure that you scroll down to see the second image. I hope this helps. That is a great picture BTW.
As far as resizing the pictures I use Pixresizer which is a free program. Set the size to 800x600. Then save to Photobucket.

Ugh!!!! :confused:

It's for a different post but the same picture keeps coming up even after I click on the code for the next picture. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter