another planning spreadsheet - Update Aug 11

Thank you so much, these are great! My husband had put one together a few months back, which worked fine...but when he saw all these different ones you sent us, he was VERY impressed. He was up all night filling in the blanks on yours for us to have this coming week! :)

Thanks again,
Dina

Thank you so much, these are great! My husband had put one together a few months back, which worked fine...but when he saw all these different ones you sent us, he was VERY impressed. He was up all night filling in the blanks on yours for us to have this coming week! :)

Thanks again,
Dina

Glad they are a help. I can't take total credit for them though. I used a few others from Dis members as a guide.

Have a great trip.

Hello, this is my first post and my official beginning to my planning of a WDW trip!:yay: I would be very much interested in seeing a planning spreadsheet as well if you find it possible. Thankyou in advance!:flower3:

These are GREAT!! Wow! You put a lot of time into them so Thanks so much for sharing. We leave in 4 days... just enough time for me to make these useful. Enjoy your next trip as well. Thanks again.

I would like a copy also please. thank you
Penny aka chaoc cent

Planning our October trip, would love it.
lisafrank2001@yahoo.com
Thank You

May I have a copy of it?

Thanks!

mjmb@deputyfamily.net

These are GREAT!! Wow! You put a lot of time into them so Thanks so much for sharing. We leave in 4 days... just enough time for me to make these useful. Enjoy your next trip as well. Thanks again.

oops! seem to have forgotten my email: debsters41@hotmail.com:rolleyes1
(sorry, still new to all this(

I would like to take a look...

orchjoe@hotmail.com

:woohoo:

Just sent it folks.

Have a great trip for those of you about to leave. I'm jealous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter