another planning spreadsheet - Update Aug 11

HI, We are 8 weeks away from leaving on our Disney trip. I would love to see your spreadsheet that you created for your trip planning. If you don't mind, pls send to me at pbeeler@mchsi.com

Thanks much!

Downloaded the spreadsheet and it looks great. Read you're trip report so far and glad you had a good time - and waiting to hear about the surprise.

One question on the spreadsheets, for Declan's Dad, or anyone that's used them as a template. What's the value of listing all of the shops on the Park Planner pages? I suppose since it's already done I could leave them on there for my own version but not sure it will matter to us. Does it make a difference to know what's where in terms of shopping? Thanks.

Downloaded the spreadsheet and it looks great. Read you're trip report so far and glad you had a good time - and waiting to hear about the surprise.

One question on the spreadsheets, for Declan's Dad, or anyone that's used them as a template. What's the value of listing all of the shops on the Park Planner pages? I suppose since it's already done I could leave them on there for my own version but not sure it will matter to us. Does it make a difference to know what's where in terms of shopping? Thanks.

Thanks.

I put in the shops mostly because I was bored but we did use it a couple of times to check what was available for counter service.

I'm sorry I've posted here before but my computer crashed and I lost my spread sheet for the DDP to keep track of credits while at WDW. The last one was was really great. So without going through all the pages if someone has that I would appreciate another copy please. Email praisehim5@suddenlink.net

Thank YOU

count me in for a copy too pretty please

kurby01@gmail.com

thanks
00020071.gif

OK I hate to jump in and ask for one, but can I please have it as well? I am trying to find out if it can be downloaded, but I have not made it through all of the posts yet. My email is tke350@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Scott

OK I hate to jump in and ask for one, but can I please have it as well? I am trying to find out if it can be downloaded, but I have not made it through all of the posts yet. My email is tke350@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Scott

I did have it set up to download but I believe the link expired. I will send you a copy.

I was just able to download the the second link on the first post....thank you! What a great job!!! I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter