Any 10-16-04 cruisers yet?

Denine

I want to go on a cruise! I want to move to sunny
We are traveling on the 10-16 Eastern with our DD. She will be 2-1/2 when we go.
There are several of us that cruised last year all going on this cruise. Just wondering about anyone else?

Hi Denine!!

I was really happy to see you started this board. I was seaching to see if anyone had started one yet and Waaa Laaaa there it was! Hope others join in soon!!

Barb:smooth:

Gee Barb, I was looking to see if anyone responded and saw 1 response and it was you. I guess we can talk on 2 threads now.

Anyone else out there???????

Heehee Sorry to disappoint you Denine! I was so excited to see that someone had started a Oct 2004 thread I wanted to get it back up to the top. Maybe we will find some others out there!

Barb, that's what I was thinking. If we can keep this close to the beginning, then maybe we will eventually find some other cruisers. Maybe we should get Julie and Garry to post too. At least then it won't be just the 2 of us.

Hey Barb, where are you? I can't talk to myself!

Hi Denine!!

Sorry I have been a slacker today. I will do better, I promise!

I am checking the Christopher Radko Disney christmas ornaments. I get one everytime we go to Disney. Checking out what I will purchase this year :D

Seems sososo long until I go! You will be there soon!.

I love those ornaments, but I only have one and it isn't even Christmasy. It is Thumper. Jerry got it for me for Christmas a few years ago. I look at them every time though.

Hopefully Julie or Garry will check in. Or it will just be you when I am in WDW, that is unless someone else checks in.

Looking forward to cruising again! :boat:

Hi Barb and Denine! I'm checking in!

Let's see...... so far it is Denine and Jerry and Kaleigh, Barb and Bob and all the kids right? That leaves us, Garry, Julie, Makenzie, The"Big Guy" and the new edition arriving January 2004.

Sure hope we get more cruisers with us! LOL!! But then again, with this crazy bunch I think the ship could just handle us.

Have a great day!

On board wine party........ which day is good for you? We might as well start planning now, right:hyper: !!!

Chat with you later!

Don't forget Patty's family of 12 and Mom and My Dad.

I am sooooo in this time for the wine party!! I will not miss it this time!!!!:bitelip:

Maybe I can convince Patty to check in on this board once in a while.

Speaking of Patty. I think Dylan has his eye appointment today.

Barb::MickeyMo

Keep us posted with the update of Dylan. I hope everything turns out for the best! Tell Patty to pop in and say hi on both threads! We miss her. She is still in for the gift exchange, right?: Tell her we have a big hug for her!:hug:

You are so sweet Julie! I will tell her. I know it will mean
a lot to her that you are thinking of her. I hope she posts soon!

Barb

Yeah, Julie joined us!

Maybe with your crew and Patty's crew, there isn't any more room on the ship!:crowded:

Are you sure you won't miss the wine party this time Barb?

So, what excursions are everyone taking? :boat: :moped:
Like Julie said, it is never to early to start planning!

Not sure if we will do any excursions. We didn't last time and had a great time. We might go to Meagan's Bay or Trunk Bay by ourselves, but that would probably be it. It is hard to do a lot of the excursions with little ones. Age limits can be the stopper!

What about the rest of you? Any excursions?

So between the four families we have about 28 - 30 people right? That's good enough for me! Maybe I can talk Laurie the Lurker into going on the eastern with us! When I spoke to her they had not made their ressies yet because her mom and sister were still a big concern for Laurie. She has taken ALL of the responsibility of her father and is trying to keep everything as normal as it can be. She did say she like the eastern too! So maybe we can talk her into coming on our cruise with us! Kristen would be great to have around!

Well, so far it is going to be just us on our cruise! This could be real FUN!!!!

Will check back in later! Have a good weekend!

Hello! We will be going on our first cruise one week from today and plan on booking for the 10/16/04 cruise while we are on board. We have friends going on that one (around 40 of them!).

Hope to spend the next year right here with all of you, planning and sharing!

Denise and Joe
North Cape May, NJ

Welcome aboard Denise! We would love to have you be a part of the Oct 16, 2004 crew! Is it just the two of you? My clan consists of:

DH- Garry
ME - Julie
DD - Makenzie - 5 years old at the time of the cruise
DS - Garry (aka The Big Guy) - 3 1/2 years old by the time of
cruise
BABY - due in Jan 2004 will be 9 months old at time of cruise
(don't know if boy or girl until January!!)

We are a wild bunch! Glad to see we have more cruising with us!

Hi Julie,

First let me say congratulations on the soon to be new member of your family!

We, my husband and I, are taking our 11 year old grandson, Alec and our 12 year old nephew, Billy with us this year (I can't believe we leave in 6 days!) and I am sure we will probably be bringing them next year along with our granddaughter who will be 3 1/2 by then. My daughter Jill and her husband who are Alec's parents were supposed to be going this year but she just had a baby boy on September 24th. It was an unexpected pregnancy (Christmas party!) and what a cutie he is!! His name is Andrew. We also have friends who are going on the 10/16/04 cruise and they have alot of family and friends who are suppose to be coming along. They're all crazy so I know we will have alot of fun!

Talk to you later,
Denise

Denise: Welcome! First, enjoy your first cruise. We have sailed DCL 5 times and can't wait for the 6th!
Congratulations on being a grandma again. My DD just turned 1 on Sept 25th.

Hope to see you next year!

Julie: I don't know if we will be doing any excursions either. I do want to upgrade my diamond bracelet on St. Martin, so it will be shopping there.:cutie: I guess we will play it by ear :listen:

Denine,
Thanks for the welcome and happy first birthday to you little one!

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter