Any 2009'ers? We have enough for a list!!!!

ClaraBug

DIS Veteran
It's never too early to start planning!!!

Add your name to us long time planners!!!!

Just tell me when you are going to you can be added to the "List"!!

January Folks
gillettes
mickey0930
mickeyherewecome
mickeysmyboy
pyxiidustt
spokanemom
stinkerbelle317
happyathome
melancholywings
iluvmickey4lyfe
tink774
disneywifey
laurainsem
princess jackie
mindyluv mickey
jessily
momofckj
Mickeynicki
tinkbyday
coffehousemom
maria o

February Folks
disneyfankatt
dpwright
fireman1
Mrs.Hobbes
mkaanta
CHEK
katiedid36
supermom3
dreamscometrue101
coach81
vargas17
jengonz1982

March Folks
disneyof3
frdkngcbra
gymboqueenkaylee
kazzy1548
juliebee
3princess+aprince
tinkermom2008
melissa m
bestmom
bundle
knbkadel
stitchfans
imelda in tx

April Folks
nessz79
torian
jeremysdisneymom
poohangel
mandylynne
tjeman
3princesscuties
crostorfer
minnieYooHoo
angies1274
mommytothreeboys
mirmartinez
jmzimm

May Folks
disneymom09
lacy1101
sluggozmom
tami82
bug4bball
mypeanut&bug
KTME
angelbabyjane
eelderm1
BigGreen73
sand2270
I*luv*dumbo
jerseymambear
coach81
poohsmate
mickeymom2boys
goofy'slady
corjack
wegodisney04
bwmmfan
jozymouse
darthtatty
cjhinch
jimmalru80

June Folks
bookmama
grammy judy
mvbowers11
supersuperwendy
2scottishprincesses
cjackearl
heimlichfan
honeybee30
dbarker
mapmakerj
disneycouple99
souda

July Folks
bennythepug
j&t
kc5grw
laindamary123
zippehsmom
nicolepdonnelly
disneylaura
rkcb
grog
nikkiloveswdw

August Folks
bouldertcr
poohluv69
shir khan
stawes
tjlamphere
padisfam
sjrolaids
nicholfamily5
pdmedic
crystal824
roseroni2

September Folks
hodder
jrabbit910
morello4
Mrs. Grumpy
daisy77
UGAfan0829
morello4
disneymooner2008
hugpug
thelittemermaid83
inkedupmomma
hollibo83

October Folks
pixidust princess
wildfan1473
mom2togirls
goffydad48
tinkerchele
ujbest_doza
pruplemama81
miss snow white
pixidust princess
mickeynicki
joy13

November Folks
dawn68pa
lustergirl
rgrgirl
palavra
Disney Laura
Skippy24
Donald my hero
fatewineroses

December Folks
ClaraBug
arizonacolbys
cinderellssister
disneyspaz
phisigprincess
dawson's mom
vmk mouse
disney's fab 4

Our family reunion is February of 2009!!! Wilderness Lodge and Grand Floridian are the resorts we are staying at. Horray!

I have been reading the boards all night looking for somewhere to post this. We are planning for 2009 but can not decide when to go. These are the important points to us in order. $$$ we want the best value avaiable, weather, hopefully not too hot. Crowds, on a scale from 1-10 10 being highest we would like a 7 or lower. Finally, after Sept 2009 we probably won't want to take our High Schooler out of school. That is a lot of criteria but I am sure there is a month that would fit our bill. Any suggests or help???

Already put down the deposit on 4 night land staying at the Poly and 3 nights DCL. Really excited!!! I have always wanted to stay at the Poly and do the DCL. Early booking rate made it possible.

The only problem is that it is so far away!!!

Us too!

We're going January 09 with my sister and her kids and also thinking about December 09 to see all the x-mas decorations!

13 more sleeps to our March 08 trip!

We're going for two weeks in May either 09-23 or 16-30. Hopefully staying 7days BC 7/7days Poly, dependant on how the buget pans out between now and then

Jan 10-19th POFQ!!! I can't wait!! I work in the backroom at Target ( I know you are all jealous) and every expiration date I see I think ooh, that is still good when I go to Disney again or that expires before Disney. It's obsessive. We have our plane tix already ($234 from Detroit to Orlando :cool1: ) but haven't booked our package yet. My BIL and MIL are joining us and my BIL and I are already swapping spreadsheets for ADRs and other plans. And of course I check the boards at least once a day! Let's hope time flies!

We're hoping for February school vacation '09. I know, crazy, but the kids will be in 8th and 10th grade then and we don't want to take them out of school and summer is just TOO hot down there (speaking from where we have 6+ inches of snow on the ground right now)
And the really good news is that we are finally over the one year mark!! Approximately 357 days to go.......:cool1:

I have been reading the boards all night looking for somewhere to post this. We are planning for 2009 but can not decide when to go. These are the important points to us in order. $$$ we want the best value avaiable, weather, hopefully not too hot. Crowds, on a scale from 1-10 10 being highest we would like a 7 or lower. Finally, after Sept 2009 we probably won't want to take our High Schooler out of school. That is a lot of criteria but I am sure there is a month that would fit our bill. Any suggests or help???

What resort?:confused3

If you don't want hot, stay away from summer.....:lmao:

April and May temp wise was very nice.....

Crowds.....Stay away from holidays, if you can take the kids out of school in the spring...go 4 it! If not, you have Easter Break....We were off the week before Easter 2005 and the crowds were about a "7" but we left the thursday before Easter Friday, so we missed the BIG Crowd. But the weather was PERFECT!!!

I think the Value times are right after New Years until the first of March and the couple weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas. If you can take the heat and humidity, mid August is cheaper than early summer b/c FL schools start back.....

Can anyone else add???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter