• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any advice for SSR? Haven't been there...

Skroops

DIS Veteran
I was able to get a pretty good AP discount, and I can't seem to find much about it. I checked out Debs site and saw photos. I also have seen the resort from the road and it looks nice...

Does anyone have a fairly recent review? Thanks for any advice you can give! :moped:

I loved it there and wasn't really expecting to like it that much.

We stayed in a one bedroom in Congress Park near Downtown Disney with a view of DD...it was soooo nice.

I was very impressed with the room, the view, the walk to DD, proximity of quiet pool (which we preferred), bus stop handy - really loved it all -- now we weren't near the main building and didn't every eat there or do refillable mugs so I can't comment on that.

Liz

I'm sure that you will like it there - I was planning to be at SSR in June but had to cancel/postpone. (I only went to WDW 3x so far this year, sigh!) I stayed at OKW earlier this year, and went to the food court at SSR once - it was quite good, with a flatbread station and other non-fastfood items.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter