Medical mini fridge Yacht Club

dstein12

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the Yacht club have medical mini medical box’s that we can rent. The in room beverage cooler is not cold enough. Since the WDW disability phone line is disconnected I’m not sure who to call to ask. Thank you

Does anyone know if the Yacht club have medical mini medical box’s that we can rent. The in room beverage cooler is not cold enough. Since the WDW disability phone line is disconnected I’m not sure who to call to ask. Thank you
They are few and far between across all of the resorts. This will do in a pinch until you can find a better solution in the morning.

Fill the ice bucket up, remove enough shelves to get that inside the cooler, same with any and all coffee cups you can cram inside and shut the door. Put your medication inside a baggie (hopefully you have one), do your best to have the bag as full of air as you can and put that between some of the ice containers.

You can also take whatever it is you need to stay at a safe temp down to bell services and ask them to store it in their industrial fridges for you.

Disney's Yacht Club (407) 934-7000

You can call, and tell them you are an arriving Guest (be sure to have your dates of stay ready) and ask if they can help. Remember you will be talking to someone at the central call center; you can ask to be transferred to the hotel; I would ask to speak to Housekeeping if I were in your shoes. Explain why you will need the fridge, and ask if they can bring one to your room upon check-in.

Good luck.

I was never here. You saw nothing, and no one. 😂

For the benefit of others reading this thread many medications which require refrigeration, including insulins and repatha, can be kept at room temperature for around a month. Ozempic , after first use, can be kept at room temperature for almost 2 months

Fill a gallon zip lock bag with ice. Put it on the top shelf of the cooler.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter