Any advice on booking HRH for 2005

PoohBears#1fan

DIS Veteran
We want to stay at HRH next year, we've never stayed onsite at Universal before so are HRH virgins.

How do we get the best rates? I've heard people mention the Lowes loyalty card, can we get one of these? (we're in the UK), is it the best way to go?

We'll also have annual passes for Universal starting from this year, which will still be valid when we go next year - will this be the best rates to go for, how do we get them and how far in advance would you recommend booking?

Thank you :)

I'm not sure if UK residents are eligible for the Loews First membership or not. However, you can go check out their site at www.loewshotels.com to see if you're eligible and to read about membership benefits.

Annual Pass (APH) room rates are pretty good. The APH rate for May 2004 at RPR is only $119. Go to www.universalorlando.com to check your dates & room rates. Use APH as your promotional code. I'd book as soon as the APH rates became available. If you end up finding cheaper rates then you can always call and have your reservations adjusted accordingly.

Hope this helps! Happy trip planning! :D

Thank you Alliekat :-) That's really helpful.

I've applied for a Lowes card and have my number there also, what a fantastic 'free' perk :)

Off to play with room rates now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter