Any AKL photo session pics?

denily

Mouseketeer
I just booked the photo session at AKL. I did a search for pics and didn't come up with anything...so, anyone have any pics from their AKL photo session that they want to share?? It seems that it's not as popular as some of the other resorts!

I hope somebody posts some, I'm trying to decide where to book my session and all I've seen in Grand Floridian and Poly

The cost depends on if you ordered the photopass cd or not....and if they honor the $25 coupon. Right now, I'm planning on paying $75 and I'll be pleasantly surprised if they give me the discount and we get it for $25.
Anyone with pics??? :confused3

I don't have any to post, but the ones I've seen here don't impress me at all. i thought there'd be some special lighting involved or filters to make the pictures special and professional. The ones I've seen look like anyone could have taken a digital cam and snapped it. I had thought about doing it since it is such a special vacation, but I'm glad i didn't book it. Thanks for sharing the pics so I didn't waste my time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter