Any close, budget hotels with shuttles to/from park?

As was noted, there’s Anaheim Regional Transportation, which runs a combination of fixed route and in demand service in mostly new buses. They have an app that provides real time status on buses, including where a particular bus is on a specified route or for a requested ride.

Candy cane inn and Anaheim majestic have their own dedicated shuttles to the parks. Candy cane is also within walking distance and they have an included breakfast. I would not consider candy cane a budget hotel.

Kings Inn and Alpine Inn are budget minded and both walkable.

Have a great time!

Desert Inn was always our go-to. I've stayed with 4 adults, with my family of 5, and have never had an issue with comfort. It's not a luxury property by any means but we found it perfect for our needs. Love that it has the "extra" room at the front, which we mostly used as a living room/getting-ready room.

They have a breakfast also, as mentioned, but I didn't care for most of the options (which, admittedly, is true for me at any motel breakfast) and I usually skipped it. It's fine but basic and I'd rather grab something in the park. I mean, I'm on vacation! But my girls were fine with cereal and "kind of" Danish pastry and some juice. DH can eat anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter