Any clues as to when the 2004 schedule will be complete?

westjones

DIS Veteran
I'm really curious as to what the August/September 2004 ports will be for the previously Eastern Cruise. I can't believe they haven't completed information on these cruises, many people book at least a year in advance (or more).

Has any recent cruisers been given any hints as to when this schedule will be complete?
Thanks,
DJ

We were on the Magic last week and heard from an extremely reliable source that the Eastern islands that are being considered for next Aug and Sept are St. Lucia, San Juan and Antigua. Also mentioned was a 10 day Christmas cruise followed by a 4 day cruise. It was mentioned that the 10 day would be a combination of the Eastern and Western itineraries.

I did not realize they ever change ports? Why and is it only for those two months?

If it is true, that those ports would change for the eastern

, SIGN ME UP!!!
How do you find out for sure??
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I wonder if the prices would be reasonable or if they will charge holiday break rates for those August cruises.

On our January cruise, I re-booked for December 2004 for the 7 day western. I'm hoping that DCL does a 10 day over Christmas so I can change my reservation to that date. My dh says he does not want to be on the cruise over Christmas, I'll really miss him:p if he chooses not to join me!!:smooth:

Nancy

Originally posted by 4cruisin
On our January cruise, I re-booked for December 2004 for the 7 day western. I'm hoping that DCL does a 10 day over Christmas so I can change my reservation to that date. My dh says he does not want to be on the cruise over Christmas, I'll really miss him:p if he chooses not to join me!!:smooth:

Nancy

LOL We cruised Christmas 2001 and loved it, but I'm having a difficult time talking my DH into going for that holiday again. I would in a heartbeat. if only we could pack up our MeiMei...it just tears our heart apart to leave her home. :( :( :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter