Any hope for late July 2021 discounts/DDP/fast pass?

scanlooneytunes

Earning My Ears
Everyone likes a deal! To be in Disney at this time with a party of 13, at the hottest time of the year, with so many of the things that make planning fine gone (and with the focus on the 50th celebration), takes a little of the magic out of our trip. It makes me feel that our time there will be a bare bones Disney vacation. Any news on discounts after July10th, DDP or fast passes happening? I am truly grateful to be able to go but at the same time a little less joyful. Any bit of news will be appreciated. Thanks!

Everyone likes a deal! To be in Disney at this time with a party of 13, at the hottest time of the year, with so many of the things that make planning fine gone (and with the focus on the 50th celebration), takes a little of the magic out of our trip. It makes me feel that our time there will be a bare bones Disney vacation. Any news on discounts after July10th, DDP or fast passes happening? I am truly grateful to be able to go but at the same time a little less joyful. Any bit of news will be appreciated. Thanks!
Not sure of discounts or DDP but word on the street is FP won't be back for some time and when it does come back will not be in the same form. Not sure if you have been since the pandemic but if you have you can see they are utilizing much of the FP space for the "regular" lines to distance people. With kids not being able to be eligible for the vaccine for some time (possibly fall for 12+ but not until early 2022 for under 12), I doubt Disney will stop the masks and distancing for some time. But like everything else these days, things could change!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter