Any hotels with Concierge Level Rooms that are W/C Accessible?

steffali

DIS Veteran
I would like to stay in a Concierge Level room but my daughter needs to have a walk in shower. I was wondering if anyone knows of which hotels offer a W/C Access. room for the Concierge Level?
Thanks !!

I doubt I'll ever stay concierge anywhere, but I'd be interested in this too. I MUST have a walk-in shower. Anyone know??

As far as I know, all the deluxes that have concierge also have w/c accessible concierge rooms. I've stayed at AKLodge concierge five times and it can't be beat for service and amenities! ---Kathy

The Grand Floridian has a room with a rollin shower in Sugar Loaf. I don't know if the main building club level does.

The Polynesian doesn't have one.

edited to add that Tikiman has reported that there is a suite that is accessible. I don't know if it has a rollin shower. Doesn't help us as suites are way out of our league.

I know that several years ago the Contemporary tore up one room on 12 (Club level) and redid it as fully accessible. It is on the Park side and right at the elevator lobby. Club level only has limited Concierge service, until about 4:30pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter