Any Idaho folks out there? Trying to decide between Sandpoint and Couer d'Alene

Frwinkley

DIS Veteran
We will be flying into Spokane and then driving to Waterton National Park, on our way to Glacier National Park.

We want to spend 2 nights in either of these two spots in Idaho. I realize they're only about 45 minutes apart. We want to be able to visit some places like Wallace, and take in some other sights, but we also want to be able to leave the car and walk around to restaurants shops, etc.

Can anyone make a recommendation? And with that, how about a hotel recommendation? I've afraid Disney has ruined us for hotels and the resort in Couer d'Alene is not available for our nights. We would be traveling in early Sept.

It’s been awhile since we were there, so can’t recommend accommodations+ but we found Sand Point to be much more charming than Couer.d’Alene, which seemed overbuilt to us.

It’s been awhile since we were there, so can’t recommend accommodations+ but we found Sand Point to be much more charming than Couer.d’Alene, which seemed overbuilt to us.
Thanks very much. I'm leaning towards Sandpoint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter