Any idea??

minnie56

DIS Veteran
I have 10 nights booked at AKL in August at the Canadian at Par rates..total $1269 approx....incl taxes.

Anyone have a ballpark figure for Concierge rates during this promotion?

I have only stayed once in Concierge during the New Years-Millenium and it was huge $$$$$$$$$:eek:

Just wondering...............................thanks!

Don't know about the cost of concierge but it sounds like you got a great rate for AK...that's $114/night plus tax...WOW :). Wish I was going in Value Season.

Originally posted by minnie56
I
Anyone have a ballpark figure for Concierge rates during this promotion?

Just wondering...............................thanks!

We have three nights booked in AKL Concierge (Aug 28-31) and the cost came to US$744, including taxes. Now I think that was when they have the wrong exchange rates in their computers, because that worked out to an exchange rate of $0.52, rather than the nominal $0.67. We were only going to stay 2 days at AKL, but that would have cost us about US$970 without the discount. We've also booked the Sunrise Safari for Saturday morning and are really looking forward to it.

A discount like this is the only way we could afford Concierge. :teeth:

- Mike

Hi there..

I have 3 nights AKL concierge booked at Canadian at Par - the total is $744.00USD

>>^..^<<

Originally posted by MikeJ
We have three nights booked in AKL Concierge (Aug 28-31) and the cost came to US$744, including taxes.
- Mike

HI Mike,

We are there for 3 nghts concierge too - August 29th - Sept 1st.

Before this we are a week at the Beach Club and 6 nights at the Hard Rock Hotel...

Save some snacks for us :p

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter