Any January 13th cruisers interested in meeting?

Hey all... (especially Teri)

I just found out that Disney Transportation will not be getting us to the boat until 1:30 (12:30 pick-up). Do you have any suggestions about another way of getting to the boat, and definitely an earlier one.

Thanks
AJ

Nezy,

Re: excursions - we have booked the glass bottm boat in Freeport for my inlaws. This excursion had some good posts about it and my TA said it's fun for the young kids too.

The dolphin encounter in Freeport I have read mixed messages about. I personally looked into booking it myself (w/o DCL) and I could've saved some money, but I would have had to deal w/ getting there. All the Disney excursions have transp. included and since I am going w/ 2 young kids and in-laws it was easier (and sometimes cheaper) to not deal w/ a taxi.

We did book the Dolphin encounter in Nassau. Again, I could've booked that on my own and saved some money, but I really wanted to stay at the Blue Lagoon Island after the swim. It sounds like a nice beach. However, if I booked the encounter directly w/ Dolphinswims.com then the transportation leaves immediately after the encounter.

I researched this thing a lot...if you have any questions email (but do it soon...we leave for WDW on Wednesday!) See you on the ship!

Kendra
randkshuman@prodigy.net

Liz,

I never heard of Dublin, OH before, but a couple years ago a family we knew from Battle Creek moved there. In the off chance...do you know the Gary & Lauren Jones family? We have a DD-7 DS-5...maybe our kids will see each other.

AJ- We are using yourride.net as our transportation. We have them for the 3 legs of the trip (airport to WL to Port to airport) and they were the cheapest...as well as...well reviewed. If you want to get to the boat quicker ...call and get a quote on just that one leg to the Port.

Kendra

Hi All,
I bought my lime green ribbon at walmart tonight. Hubby(Rick) and I will be wearing them all day Sunday, until dinner.

Lesli, Yes we will be taking advantage of the $99.00 fall cruise special. Right now we are discussing October. We originally were booked for June and were bringing my 12 year old Niece and 9 year old Nephew with us. Then we read about the deal for January cruisers and called DCL, we can bring Niece and Nephew in Fall for $99.oo with us. So to make a long story short, we are cruising twice for almost half of what we were going to pay in June. The kids price in June was almosy $500 each.

AJ, A lot of people on thie site really like Happy Limo Here is a link to a site that will give lots of information. These 2 people have been on over 17 Disney cruises, www.castawayclub.com
They also have menu's and Navigator's on their site.

For those of us staying at Disney World Thursday, Friday, and Saturday before cruise, the weather is looking pretty good. Hopefully Saturday will get in the 70's

UV Index: 4 Low

Thu
Jan 10 Partly Cloudy 71°F 51°F

Fri
Jan 11 Partly Cloudy 71°F 44°F

Sat
Jan 12 Partly Cloudy 63°F 42°F

Kendra-
We live just outside Columbus, Ohio. I haven't heard of your friends. It's a fairly large community.

I just did my last minute shopping today! It's really getting hard to wait!
See you soon,
Liz

hi to all !
i am sure many of you are preparing to leave today , tomorrow or the next day. We do not leavy NY until Sun. a.m.. Ihope all have their lime green ribbons---if not just string some limes together around your neck--I am sure you will be noticed !(I am getting punchy!!! So much to do in the next few days.)

Anyway, RE: $99 Fall cruise, am I to understand Teri that if you are traveling with someone else they too can get the same price? Is this only if they are in the same cabin? We are travelling in a Cat. 4 this time and would like to next Fall however my in-laws may be joining us next Fall but not on 1/13. Is there any way to book 2 cabins, even in a lower category for the $99?

I am looking forward to meeting you all.--I'll be looking for Gracie, 11month old, twin 5year olds and a 3year old, a woman travelling with 2 teens, a couple who will be the first to arrive and have lanyards and pins, and many DCL experts all with lime green ribbons.

Everyone please have a safe trip and a great time in Disney World!

Noreen

Noreen,
Disney Cruise Line told us that One of us . (My Husband our I )had to be on actual Fall cruise, since we are the ones sailing in January. The deal is only for up to 4 in a room. Below is a thread Webmaster Michelle started that might help with a 2 room deal
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
The details for the January cruisers:

During the month of January, guests who sail on a 4- or 7-night cruise will receive a letter and vouchers in their stateroom offering them the opportunity to return in the fall on a 3-night cruise for just $99 per person for Categories 4-12, based on availability. Guests will receive another voucher in their stateroom offering their friends and family the opportunity to book a cruise in the fall for $419 per adult for Categories 11-12. Both vouchers must be mailed to Disney Cruise Line along with the initial deposit before March 30 to book the offer. The applicable sail dates are from 9/5/02-12/19/02, excluding 12/20/02. This offer will replace the current onboard offer for the month of January.

Hope that is helpful to the January cruisers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter