Any more pin sales

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
Has the Disney store brought out any more pins for sale that anyone knows of? This trip I thought I had bought a good amount for my kids but was wishing I had bought 3x the amount. I would love to get some more before we head down in October.

TDS here in WPG has no pins at all---they had a big sale a while back and haven't seen any there since.
To bad I was kind've getting into it as well.
I want to collect villian pins.
I also want to buy the bride/groom minnie/mickey set...anyone see them anywhere else besides disney world??
Grover in Winnipeg
:) :cool:

Disney Store was giving a pin for free last Thursday when you spent $20 for Tiggerific Thursday. Otherwise, they won't be selling them... at this point anyways. Maybe we'll see them again for Tiggerific Thursday, though.

If the CM I was talking to at the Character Warehouse at the Premier Outlet Mall, majority of the pins have been sent to CM at WDW!

I don't know if you noticed Hockey Mom, but most of the CMs, at least at MK, had more DS pins than usually! Even the pin trading for the kids at the Contemporary had more DS pins on the board!

Let's hope this changes.

Scratch
:smooth:

As far as I know, we haven't shipped any pins to WDW. A lot of them have been boxed up and stored for use later, for Tiggerific Thursdays, for example.

Another thought that I had... you may have seen a lot of DS pins at WDW because buying a lot of pins at the stores before going to WDW was a lot cheaper. I know guests were coming in and buying 100 pins at a time. Buying pins for less before going and trading them for WDW pins in in the guest's favour.

'Cause what we found we way too many DS Pins early in the a.m. Usually you could find good pins with Managers, etc. but they were even sparse compared to end of January.

One good thing, if it stays this way, my pocketbook won't hurt so much!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter