Any New Attractions planned?

eporter66

DIS Veteran & DVC Owner at SSR
I have not had the time to go through the boards and websites lately - very busy year.

Anyway - any rumors or confirmations about new attractions at any of the Disney parks. Seems like a new attraction or two are needed. As much as I love Everest, Soarin' and some of the newer ones, another new one would be welcome.

Do you know about the huge Fantasyland Expansion that is going on right now at WDW? They are planning on putting in a new Little Mermaid Ride + a double carousel Dumbo attraction, the Barnstormer is going to be rethemed to what is rumored to be a clown coaster to go with the Dumbo theme, there is also a rumor that Snow White's dark ride is going to be closed and will be replaced with a Dwarf's mine coaster (not sure if that was confirmed or not), and a few new M&G areas and a new dining experience. They are also doing an extensive refurb on Star Tours that will be 3D, it is set to close in September and reopen sometime next year, and Captain EO has returned to Epcot in the HISTA theater for a limited time (not sure how long though). Also the dreaded Legendary years buildings (the abandoned buildings behind Pop Century) will be renovated and will be another Family Suites resort with the theme of Disney movies. That is all I can think of right now, but if you do a search there are many many threads talking about everything that I mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter