Any new discount coming out soon for May?

lizaisabel

Mouseketeer
Hi, I noted that the current offer of stay 5 days and safe up to 500, is showing no availability of the discount rate for Pop during May. Any news of possible new discount for May 2022 that does include Pop.?🧐😉

The current discount does include Pop, it’s probably just sold out for those dates. I doubt we’ll see an additional discount for the spring, but who knows. They’ve been really unpredictable lately.

The current discount does include Pop, it’s probably just sold out for those dates. I doubt we’ll see an additional discount for the spring, but who knows. They’ve been really unpredictable lately.
Yes but there is no availability for the dates I go. 😩

We are going in June.
I’m not sure how they are going to fill rooms in deluxe with no discounts. The prices are over the top! The value and moderate resorts are all discounted except CBR.
We did book Pop and the only room left for the discount was standard.

Pop is usually the first one to sell. Check out Priceline for other values. I just booked ASMu for 3 nights in May for $357 including taxes - this is with a 7% discount code from retailmenot.

Discounts are already out through July 7. Pop might be gone. Never hurts to check in every so often in case someone cancels. DIS travel agents can help with that,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter