Any new swaps for a newbie!

PrincessinTexas

Mouseketeer
I'm new on the board. Just signed up today. I have been going to this forum for months now and finally decided to join. I was wondering if there are any new swaps starting soon. I'm on the swap part of the board a lot during the day. And it looks interesting. I love reading the posts from everybody. Everyone seems to friendly and helpful. Hope to have fun!:yay:

There is a page swap starting Oct. 2nd. I am just finishing sign-ups for a newbie swap- I have a spot in Epcot and in character groups- if you want either or both of those just let me know and I can put you in instead of me- you don't have to do the element I was looking at doing. Here is the link to the swap: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2280849

Welcome to our little corner of the boards.

Rebecca

Welcome!!!! If any of the spots I've got in the rlovew's Newbie swap are ones you'd like, let me know and you can have them.

Also, on Oct 2, I'll be opening up 2 swaps. They aren't specifically for newbies, but newbies are welcome to join. One will be for making elements (topper, photomat, etc.) for Disney Stuff Outside the Parks and the other swap is to make complete 12x12 pages for Epcot, DHS, Events, and Outside the Parks. There are 2 information threads on the board if you'd like to check them out. I'll post the requirements and other information later and then sign-ups will be on the 2nd.

:wave2: Welcome to the boards!!

Glad to have you join us, and it'd be great to swap with you soon!

I'm only finishing up swaps now, and not joining any more until next summer (I keep telling myself that, don't I?) since I'm in school, but I hope to see you around!

Hey There! Welcome!

If you like Disney Lyrics I have 3 spots open on the Lyric swap which is going on now.
Looking forward to swapping with you!
Rita:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter