• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any News or Rumors about Odyssey Center at Epcot?

It appears that rumors of a character meal at Epcot in the Odyssey Center are just that - rumor. There is a new meal in Epcot that began taking PS's today. That is the new Princess breakfast that is being held in Norway. There was also rumor that a Buzz and Woody breakfast would be coming to the Odyssey Center. However, this has turned out to be false - or at least no one can get any confirmation that something is even in the works.

I confirmed the one about the new Princess breakfast in Norway.
The new breakfast STARTS July 28 (and goes until October 28, for a test...let's make it a success), and they are taking reservations NOW!!!
We got ours for our vacation in August.

We attended a food and wine dinner last year at the Odyssey when we could not get a reservation for a Reserve dinner (on the first day the "public outside FL" could reserve, no less). I thought, especially after the comedown of the private dining we experienced the year before, that the Odyssey was terrible. The sound level was deafening and the place was just not nice enough to warrant the huge price for the dinner. I think it is a good move to get those dinners out of this location. I hope they will also be able to have more Reserve dinners so more may attend, but still keep them small. The Odyssey should be used for anything except pricey dining.

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter