Any Northeast DVC members going to the merry mixer on Dec 8th check in here.

Also from Connecticut and DH and I (empty nesters) will be at the Mixer on 12/8 also!

Margaret

Maistre Gracey said:
What did I miss? We are also Connecticarians (is that a word?) , and would enjoy a Merry Mixer. :drinking:

MG

We've never been before but I think it will be a fun time. Supposedly a DJ, games, drinks, etc....Will you be in Disney on Dec 8th?

birdiesunshine said:
We've never been before but I think it will be a fun time. Supposedly a DJ, games, drinks, etc....Will you be in Disney on Dec 8th?
No, we will actually be arriving on the 9th. :(
I thought maybe I missed something about a local event, such as the one in Michigan.

Thanx for the info! :drinking:

MG

Maistre Gracey said:
I thought maybe I missed something about a local event, such as the one in Michigan.

MG

Well, it's every Thursday so if you are staying for a week you can go the next Thursday.

Maistre Gracey said:

MG

What did I miss in Michigan?

DH and I will be arriving at BCVs on the 7th and leaving on the 11th. We have plans to attend the Merry Mixer on the 8th before heading over to Earl of Sandwich for dinner and then over to MVMCP.

pinnie

Pinnie said:
What did I miss in Michigan?
Probably nothing. I think I screwed up again (2 for 2 in this thread! :teeth: ).

I quickly read another post about a Disney exibit in MI, and thought it was some sort of DVC meet.
When I read the post again, it's nothing to do with DVC. :drinking:

MG

Has anyone ever been to one of these before? This will be our first one but it seems like it will be a fun time!

We'll be at BCV and were so excited to learn about the mixer... and then discovered we won't be able to make it since we'll be sailing on the Wonder that day! Have fun CT neighbors!

DH and I will be there on the 8th. DS is 22 and doesn't travel with us much any more. At first I felt sad and quilty traveling without him, but I'm starting to appreciate being able to go to events like the mixers without worrying about his becoming bored :cool1: !

DH and I are from Connecticut and are planning on being there on the 8th. We are staying at BWV. My DS may be with us depending on his work schedule. So excited--can't wait to be there!

Wow! Quite a few of us from CT going. We should pick a place to meet at the mixer!! :flower:

Not from CT, but we are from PA and plan on attending. The only thing we are wondering is if our extended family is welcome or just DH and myself? We are the DVC members. DM, DSis, and DD will be will us. Does anyone know if we can all attend? Thanks, hope to be there. :flower:

Mary2816 said:
Not from CT, but we are from PA and plan on attending. The only thing we are wondering is if our extended family is welcome or just DH and myself? We are the DVC members. DM, DSis, and DD will be will us. Does anyone know if we can all attend? Thanks, hope to be there. :flower:

I have the same question as we have friends coming with us on this trip. Anyone now the answer to this?

We'd really like to attend but we're going to MVMCP the same night with meal reservations at CP at 5:00pm. I hope we can go even if just for the first 1/2 hour!

I won't be arriving until the 9th! But have fun my fellow Connecticut DIS'ers!
Flying out of Bradley on Delta Song at 7:15am on the 9th...it's my Birthday! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter