Any other solos going to WDW in Dec? So excited!!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I just got off the phone to book my December trip. I'm so excited! Maybe it's a little early, but using Frequent Flier miles. Going 12/6-12/12, the longest solo trip ever for me. Staying most of that time at BCV, don't know yet about the first night or two. Maybe I'll try BWV-never been there. Can't wait to see CP, Yuletide Fantasy Tour, all the decorations, never been in December before. Maybe an Illuminations cruise? Any tips? Oh-just remembered-MVMCP too. Can't wait!!

I am planning on a December trip but I think I will probably be there before 12/6. Haven't set the dates firmly yet, though.

If we are there at the same time, we have to have a cup of coffee together :)

how exciting:bounce: :Pinkbounc i'm not going solo, taking dd with me nov30-dec08, but it is an "adult trip" at least technically(neither one of as acts like one at disney LOL);) we have never been that time of year so are excited about doing all the christmas things too:D my 1st solo trip is fast approaching, staying 13 nights so i share in your excitement

kathe:D :Pinkbounc :bounce:

How fun Simba's Mom!

You picked a great time of year to go. And you listed the top reasons. CP was a high point and we also enjoyed the MVMCP!

I loved going solo last June and you will have a great time.

Simba's Mom,
I am on my way to Orlando permanently on June 8th and should be there. I am also looking forward to the Yuletide Tour so keep me posted.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'm going solo and will be there Dec 15-20th - was at POFQ but was upgraded to WL woods view. I can hardly wait! It seems like forever to December! I'm looking forward to doing all the Christmassy things - CP, Osborne lights, MVMCP, touring the resorts to view the decorations. Hope you have a great time!

Hi, Simba's Mom - My DH and I are going on the DCL Dec 4-7 then we'll be at WDW Dec. 7-11. Since my DH can't stomach any ride that goes faster than 3 miles per hour (ha) I'll be "solo" for a good part of the time! If you need a Rock N Roller coaster partner let me know!!

P.S. I just got back from my first real solo WDW trip last week and it was GREAT! It was very liberating. I thought I might feel ackward, like when I dined solo but I didn't for one minute. I felt good about that because I don't think that would have been the case even a couple of years ago.

I think I'm going to have to go solo at least once a year now!!!

I'll be heading down the first week in Dec, probably the 2nd-9th. It's a great time to enjoy all the holiday festivities. I'll be solo, but hope to see many DIS friends there.

My AP expires on Dec 8th will be at WDW the week up to then over at UF for the next one.
RussH

It looks like I'm in the minority, but I'll be out there Christmas week! So far, it looks like everyone else on this thread is going during the first week or 2 in December. I'm jealous because I'll miss MVMCP but oh well. I'll still have a blast:)

Have fun everyone!
Diznee25

I have been one of the first two weeks of December since 92 and I am trying:rolleyes: not to go this year!!!

I will not go, I will not go, I will not go -- oh but I wanna!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'll be there around Dec. 4-8. The decorations and atmosphere are so festive. It's a nice time to meet friends from previous trips and make new ones, too!

I'm trying for Dec 3-11, with 2 of those days at US/IOA. I'd like to do MVMCP Tues. Dec 9th. I tried to do this last year but money got tight so I went to Las Vegas instead. :) :smooth:

Cheers :wave:

I'll be down there solo for 2 days, Dec. 26-28, before my extended family joins me on the 28th. I'm staying at the Dolphin for the first time, and I'm really excited to try it out. Then we have a 2 BR at the BWV Dec. 28-Jan. 4.

I've never spent any time alone at WDW before. Even though it will just be for 2 days, my head is swimming with all the possibilities. It will be hard to pick and choose what to do.

Diznee25, let's hope for great weather for that week!:sunny:

I'll be solo at the WL 12/5-10. I've always wanted to do the Yuletide tour. Maybe this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter