Any photos of the honeymoon suit at WL

topmonkeygirl

DIS Veteran
I'm surprising my hubby with the honeymoon suit and I wanted to know what it looks like before we get there. And maybe an opinion or two about if you thought it was worth the extra money. Thanks everyone. 12 more days and just about to explode with excitement.

We stayed there over 10 years ago, but I don't have any pics (and it has been refurbed since then!). I did think that it was worth the price, but we stayed before it was concierge (so the price difference between it and a standard room wasn't nearly as big as it is now). I'm not much help there.

So, what I might be helpful with is a description. It isn't a suite, but a king bed with a huge jacuzzi tub, which was fabulous. Also, the location is very private, which is nice. I don't remember hearing any noise (people aren't walking by the room).

I think that there are 4 of them, and two of them face the Magic Kingdom side. I would request that side (also called the otter pond side). You may not get the request, but it is still a great room! (We didn't have the MK side, but I wasn't disappointed.) Plus, concierage is a nice way to spend your honeymoon!

ETA: Allears.net has updated pics of the Honeymoon Suite!
http://allears.net/acc/g_wl.htm

Have a great trip!

Hey, I just checked www.allearsnet.com and she has new honeymoon suites pics on her website. Just click on accommodations and then pick Wilderness Lodge and she has all kinds of pics! The jacuzzi tub looks awesome! Enjoy! Sorry I just noticed the previous poster already had mentioned the website. Oh well! Enjoy anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter