Any pics of honeymoon ears?

Mercenary

To infinity and beyond!
Well Im thinking about getting these for me and my FW. But Im not sure how she feels about it yet. I like the ideas that other had about taking a ball cap with the word groom on the front and attaching ears. But not sure how they will look next to each other. Thanks for any pics info or tips!

i was the one that's making the wedding ears out of baseball caps! i don't have a digital camera though...but i can tell you that my groom's hat is so cool! we bought the bride and groom hats from david's bridal (about $13.00 each) and then found some sheets of foam like stuff. he made a pattern for the ears on the computer and then cut out 3 for each ear, glued them together and hot glued them to his hat! they look really good...he'll be finishing my hat this weekend. if i have any way at all of taking a picture and putting it up on here, then i will! we may be almost finished with a roll of film that we have...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter