Any recommendations for fishing excursions?

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
We are going in August and my son and son-in-law would love to go fishing one day. I know things are up an running right now but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

A couple of years ago, my BIL and I did a half-day deep sea fishing charter with https://boomboomsportfishing.com/ ... We both ended up seasick but I think it was the day. Lots of positive reviews at the time.
I ditto this. Went fishing with them 5 years ago. Got seasick as well (just me, not the rest of my family), but it was the ocean that day LOL. Great time, caught a yellow fin tuna. They gave us some steaks from it because we asked (we cooked it in our 2 bedroom). I would fish with them again.

I passed the information onto my son and he was quite happy. Thank you

We are going in August and my son and son-in-law would love to go fishing one day. I know things are up an running right now but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
My son and I are going in August as well. We requested a 3/4 day shared charter with Whipsaw for Saturday August 14. They will not confirm a shared charter unless others sign on as well. Not sure if you are there that week or not. LOL My son is only 8 years old and I didn't want to do a full day with him as it is his first time.

My son and I are going in August as well. We requested a 3/4 day shared charter with Whipsaw for Saturday August 14. They will not confirm a shared charter unless others sign on as well. Not sure if you are there that week or not. LOL My son is only 8 years old and I didn't want to do a full day with him as it is his first time.
We arrive on the 7th and leave the 14th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter