Any Results Using Codes and the Dining Plan?

tobeamouse4

Earning My Ears
I'm curious if any of you that recently booked using a code.............

Were you allowed to book the dining plan as well? I know the policy says dining plan on a rack rate only, but as always some things go either way. Looking to book an October trip and would like to know if anyone had any luck booking the Dining plan with their discounted room.

THANKS!

That's a no for the AP rate....haven't heard if any FL residents got the package with the coded room rate....I bet they can however.

When my TA booked my vacation for the Caribbean Beach Resort for June 22nd thru 30th, I had a pin code attached to my name. My TA asked the Disney CM to see if there was a way to apply that to a MYW package instead of room only. It took the CM a few minutes, but the CM applied my pin code to the MYW package and then asked if we were interested in the dining plan. We did not book the dining plan, but we had the option to do it.

1979 - Offsite
1995 - Caribbean
1997 - Caribbean
1999 - Dixie Landings
2003 - Caribbean
2005 - Caribbean

I booked a package for the POFQ for 79.00 a night that had a pin attached and they asked if I wanted the dining option with the package so I took it and had no problems. Now if May would just hurry up and get here.
Traci

we booked por with a code and were able to add the dining plan the only thing that wasnt so hot was that i had to buy my hoppers from disney and i could have gotten them cheaper but the dining plan will save me more money :flower:

Hi! We're going to POR too. I would like to get the room cheaper (with a code, I guess) and still have the dining plan. I read your post....where did you find a code? Do you have it available so that I might use it as well? Thanks for your help!!

I had recieved a postcard last fall from them at the time we had no plans of going but when we decided to go I called Disney and she could see where I had recived a postcard and was able to get the rate still. I was surprised but very happy. You might try calling and asking if there is anything on your account. It is worth a try.
Traci

chatterbox2525 said:
I booked a package for the POFQ for 79.00 a night that had a pin attached and they asked if I wanted the dining option with the package so I took it and had no problems. Now if May would just hurry up and get here.
Traci

We too booked with an email code and were told over and over NO dining plan. The next CM I talked to, like the 5th one, said yes! It pays to call and call!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter