Any reviews of Wolfgang Puck cafe?

I didn't really like it. It does look good but when I went it was a little bland. Fulton's Crab house - a better bet

DH & I had a wonderful there back in May! Everything was delicious and more than we could eat. The bill was not bad either!

We loved it.

It was a great meal, price wasn't bad. Only issue we had was we were sitting next to a couple out on a first date and the woman would NOT stop talking! She drove us nuts with some of the dumb things she would talk about!

Apparently the Sushi is very good, but we don't eat bait!

TTFN

:wave:

We ate there a few years back, I had the most wonderful cesare salad with shrimp. Can't wait to go back in March. :D

we are also planning on a visit this time. last trip got bbq chicken pizza at the express next door ( which i normally hate) and it was great so figuring it has to be good ( hope i am not wrong !)

We have ate at WP many times and always loved there food. On our last visit I had there meat loaf and it was very good.

We ate there in early September. DH had spinach and five cheese dip, fettucine wolf-fredo, and carrot cake. I had bbq chicken quesadilla, filet with the lobster tail, and warm dark chocolate souffle cake. DH didn't really care for the fettucine wolf-fredo but everything else was wonderful. We would go back. BTW, we were on the gold plan. Otherwise, I would have never ordered that much food. Our bill was over $300 as the waiter added a lobster tail to DH meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter