Any solos ever order off child's menu?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I'm not a big eater (frequent, but not a lot at a time), and I've often thought of ordering off the child's menu, but never gotten up the courage. Has anyone ever done it, either at sit-down or counter-serve. I would think I might get to do it at counter-serve, but I've never gotten up the courage, even there. Anyone ever successful?

I've gotten the child's breakfast at the foodcourts with no problem. I too am a small eater and sometimes the kid's portion is just right. I haven't yet done it at a sitdown meal. I'm sure if you talked with your server you might be able to do it.

Thanks! I'm much more likely to do food court/counter serve than sit-down so expecially interested in that.

Well, I haven't, but my daughter (adult) does it all the time.
Never had any problem at any counter service ....or any sit-down either, although she hasn't eaten at that many of them.

All I order at counter service are child's menus. Why buy twice as much food as you eat?

The guy behind the counter doesn't know who the food is for. For all they know, you've got a kid sitting down and waiting patiently for their chicken fingers!

Seriously though, it's your money, spend it however you want. Don't feel embarassed.

BTW, the kids meal at Cantina San Angel is a great deal!

I enjoy the large, buffet breakfast, but as it gets later in the day, I do NOT want to eat a lot at one sitting. I am then grossly
uncomfortable. I think I will try to order dinner from the child's menu, and see how that goes. If it's not enough, I could easily get a little something, later. I assume that a child's menu is just smaller portions ??

Yes, meals off the child's menu are smaller portions, and unlike adult meals, they include a (small) drink. I never go wrong with a child's chicken strips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter