Any suggestions for a room request at Kidani

bigvig1130

Mouseketeer
I have a 1BR standard view at Kidani next month. I have heard that some standard views actually have a view of the savannah. I know room requests are not guaranteed, but does anyone have tips on a request that I can make that would possibly get us that savannah view.

Thanks for any input.

Go here for a discussion of the location of standard view rooms: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=49326684#post49326684 It would appear that the rooms you are considering would be the odd numbered rooms in the sixth bead (building unit) on the north wing (the front entrance faces west), among room numbers 7653-59, 7753-59, 7853-59, and 7953-59. I am not sure of a request but you might try asking for any 1BR within those numbers or perhaps just ask for a room near a standard GV or near the Pumba elevator (the only standard GVs are in the same area and the Pumba elevator is right between the 6th and 7th bead on the north wing).

Not sure about the view locations. My only requests at Kidani is always to be near the lobby! If you are at the end of either wing the walk to your room can be rediculous. Last trip we were about 3/4's of the way down and it honestly stopped us from using the community hall or even filling our mugs at the gift shop. Not worth the trip, lol. Jane:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter