Any suggestions for making Chip and Dale Halloween Costumes

twinsr241

Mouseketeer
My DS's are 6 and are "big fans" of Chip and Dale. That is who they would like to be for Halloween. I thought I would try and make some simple costumes out of brown sweat pants and sweat suits. Any ideas on embellishing them would be appreciated.
Last year at WDW they each got a fur Dale hat they they would wear with the costume. I will have to somehow make one of the hat noses brown so it will become Chip.
We are going on a mid October Disney cruise and need the costumes completed before then. Any ideas or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!! :goodvibes

wow, GREAT costume idea!

I would say brown pants and brown long sleeve shirts (it will be a bit cool in late october anyways), and some type of silk to be sowed on to the shirts and pants to create the pattern of lines on the arms and backs. as for the face, no clue! haha

if you know a good artist or friend who draws well, you can ask if they can create face masks of chip and dale for them and paint them nicely, attached a wooden stick to it and BAM! :)

Hope I helped in some way!

We are going to the halloween party in DL this Oct and want to make chip and dale costumes also that wont be too hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter