Any suggestions...

KAMLEM

DIS Veteran
Any suggestions for a gift for someone's first trip to Disney with kids? A friend came to my house at 10:00 last night after working from 1:30 a.m. the previous morning to fix my central a/c. If he didn't come, we would have been in a hotel because it was 100 degrees here yesterday and I could not have gotten through the night! I know that may sound spoiled, but I take a medication that makes me sweat even in the middle of winter so extreme heat just pushes me over the edge. He and his family are going to Disney for their first trip with their kids (2 boys ages 2 and 4) in a few weeks and I would love to get them something as a thank you. Any suggestions? I was looking to spend about $50-$100 but if I come up with the perfect gift I'll spend more. Thanks.

Disney Dollars would make a great gift. They can be purchased at any TDS, and can be spent anywhere on WDW property. This way, your friends family can have some extra spending money while in WDW. Disney Dollars can be used in restaurants (if your friends family wants to pay for a meal with them), in gift shops (if they want to buy souviners with them), or to pay off their hotel bill (assuming they're staying in a WDW hotel). Maybe $20 Disney Dollars per person?

Dsiney Dollars would be the most useful and absolutely appreciated!

My 3 yr old DS has an amazing Child Care Provider who has been caring for him for almost 2 years. Last year, she and her husband took there 2 foster children to WDW at their own expense. This is an unheard of experience for children in foster care. We found out what day they were leaving to drive home and made them an 8 a.m. PS for Chef Mickey's. We made them a nice invitation/certificate and gave it to them with $50 Disney Dollars to cover the meal. We felt that it was a great way to tell Nancy a.k.a "Nanny" how special we think she is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter