Any word on those great new member perks Ken mentioned at annual meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to post "Subscribing" to get the post updates. Just go to Thread Tools at the top right of the thread, click the box and click Subscribe to Thread. Simple.

They have had over a month since the meeting and they should have announced some benefits. If they were not ready to say what they are they should have kept it to themselves. They either were just talking to make people believe in "changes coming" or they did not get permission before talking.

This past weekend would have been a great time to release with the system update and the holiday.

Judy

Just downloaded the new perks! Nothing exciting there! Go ahead with your flames. Just sayin nothing changed.:firefight

Maybe what Ken was referring to was not "portable"? ;)

I'm looking at it and something's are missing. Can anyone find if we(DVC) still get a discount at the Wolfgang Puck Café Marketplace??.

I just found it:faint:

Why did the 2014 Portable Perks go from 7 pages (in 2013) to 2 pages? And then the website says "restrictions apply. See portable perks for more information".

I was trying to look at information because my wife purchased an expensive bottle of perfume at Guerlain last week. When we pulled out our DVC card, we were told that the perk only covers makeup. We were never given the free sample or the gift for making a $75 purchase. I don't see that restriction mentioned anywhere on the DVC site.

I don't see anything new. Or exciting.

It's not $399, but it's $484!!! Purchase between Feb 6 and April 30th. I'll take it! My kids have been bugging me to try the waterparks.

That there is a special offer on the WDW/DL pass too.

There might be other new perks, but I haven't looked closely enough yet.

Why did the 2014 Portable Perks go from 7 pages (in 2013) to 2 pages? And then the website says "restrictions apply. See portable perks for more information". I was trying to look at information because my wife purchased an expensive bottle of perfume at Guerlain last week. When we pulled out our DVC card, we were told that the perk only covers makeup. We were never given the free sample or the gift for making a $75 purchase. I don't see that restriction mentioned anywhere on the DVC site.

It looks like they massively condensed the dinjng section and they seem to have moved a lot of the other perks to the drop down on the website. NOT pleased about the blackout dates.

It seems the new perks that Ken mentioned are now finally the newly updated member website.

i saw the ticket discounts, were there others? it looked to me like they planned to release them over the course of the year

Specials at the spas (but now only at senses & one other)

Member night at splitsvikle

Ability to watch wishes from a boat

A few others ... All at extra $$ but a discount from usual I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter