• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody else have their points "re-aligned"?

I called in today to ask why my upcoming vacation for okw was not using my banked points (it said I had 108 left) but instead my current use year, and the lady at DVC said because I had booked one of my other vacations so far in advance that the points hadn't pulled correctly. :confused3 She then "re-alinged" all my points for me:confused: .

I'm already swimming way over my head figuring out points, but now it says I've used up all but 20 of my banked points and I have all 350 for this year, istead of 108 banked and um, I think it was like 260 for this year.

Which, I think, seems right, but I worry that re-aligning will somehow mess up my really crazily anticipated big family get together at VWL the first week in december (you know how hard that week is to get!!!)

When I look online it says that all of my reservations were "modified" today, but none were cancelled.

Do I need to stop worrying, or start?

You are probably fine. A similar thing happened to me, and a phone call to MS got the points allocated properly between banked and current without affecting my reservation. Keep track of your reservation numbers and an eye on your online activity, but the worrying should be a thing of the past.

[COLOR="Blue"]I'm already swimming way over my head figuring out points, but now it says I've used up all but 20 of my banked points and I have all 350 for this year, istead of 108 banked and um, I think it was like 260 for this year. [/COLOR

]try Caskbill.com & get the free downloads. They will help with planning & point tracking. Neat programs & easy to use

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter