Anybody else jealous watching the EPCOT WEB CAM?

thanks I didn't know about this link!!!

and yes - but I can't complaint going next month~:cool1: :thumbsup2 ;)

Awesome....thanks for the link!!!!!

Cool!!! I had no idea this existed. I'm actually more excited about seeing "live" pics of the BC....(yes, I know...I am SOOO bad :goodvibes)

What's the link for the BCV Webcam ?

It's just the link listed above. Really, it's not a BCV webcam, you just get some rooftops.....but, for addicts like me, it's a quick fix. :goodvibes

Thanks for the link I needed a fix for the day. Having WDW withdrawals!!:

that is pretty cool to watch the sun set, then rise again. I saw one of the BC room lights come on, then go off. Saw it again around 2 am too. And Spaceship Earth being turned off around 2am as well. I would love to see people walking around the parks, that would be really cool!

that is pretty cool to watch the sun set, then rise again. I saw one of the BC room lights come on, then go off. Saw it again around 2 am too. And Spaceship Earth being turned off around 2am as well. I would love to see people walking around the parks, that would be really cool!

I agree, there used to be one an MK main street.

Thanks!! We are suffering from severe withdrawal and getting siked for our April trip-this will help us get through!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter