Anybody else worried about the weather this weekend?

It seems that when I go to the World in Jan a cold snap always follows me down there...LOL

It is going to be warmer there than at home though, tomorrow's high here is 26:eek:

Well, my friend that is going with us told me she just got off the phone with her friend that is at the Boardwalk right now, and the temp is 72 and warm!

I hope that if there is a cold snap this weekend, that it's gone by next week! lol

Upper 50's IS NOT COLD!!!!

Tonight, where I come from, it's going down to 3 above zero.
THAT'S COLD!

Do you realize how lucky you are to be in WDW????

Buck up, put a smile on your face, leave the parkas at home, (you'll look like one of the wussy natives if you parade around with winter coat and gloves) and have a great time !!!!!!

LOL
I'm in Texas and even *I* don't think 50's is cold. We've been in the 30's and 40's recently (this is our "winter" time after all... for a few weeks atleast. That's about how long our winters last around here) and I was just a minute ago commenting to my husband about how the weather is SUPPOSED to be warmer in FL than it is here- during my stay in FL.
Just struck us both as funny.. considering usually when you live in Texas if you travel somewhere else in the winter time it's usually COLDER. Atleast for us (travelling north usually -or northeast)

:) If it's 50's, 60's or 70's during the day and down in the 20's at night it will STILL be warmer than it is here in Texas. So trust me... that's not cold. It can't be COLD if it's higher temps than TEXAS! LOL

At 6 a.m. Sat. it will be in around 33 it will feel like 21. By 9 a.m. park opening time it will be 41 and it will feel like 34. I am from GA and that is a little nippy for us. So I am packing for it.:D :D :D

We're arriving on Saturday from frigid PA and were hoping swim our first day there! It looks like we won't be swimming for the entire trip! Rats!

Sure you can swim..the pools are heated!! Us Northern Folk are tough!!

We'll be there this Tuesday..can't wait! Watch for my button (see below), and say hey!

adisneynut, I'm from NY (right by Lake Ontario, lots of lake effect snow!) and 33 is frigid to me!!! lol

I was born in Penn. but have lived down in the South for many years.now. I plan to have a good time in spite. Maybe if it is cold the local won't come to the parks this weekend. One can only hope. :) ;) ;) :)

Florida's low temperature on Saturday is higher than our high for the day (22 degrees)!! Upper 50's is gonna feel like a heat wave to me. Plus I don't have to look at the 2 feet of snow on the ground !!

:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter