Anybody get a killer deal on a minivan ?

bethie

DIS Veteran
I am not looking for one till next April, but I am wondering WHERE to start looking for those deals! I have never used Priceline before and figure that is an option. What kind of price is a fair bid?
Thanks for any info!

The best I've found so far was $537 including all for 2 weeks at L&M. This will be the 4th time I've used them. Great deals and right in the airport!

I have gotten a minivan at dollar using the MCC code, I think for 249/week. I figured that wasn't too bad. I reserved for 2 weeks

I've noticed Dollar seems to have the best (on-site) minivan price. You can book now and change as the price changes. There are many codes you can use to check your price. Right now there's a deal for $199, but may have an expiration date. You can try using KISS, FVG, GLOBE as one of your codes. Book it and keep checking back with the boards and the site. We had one of their vans last January and were pleasantly surprised. My husband didn't want a van but we needed it because there were 4 adults and 1 child, and a ton of luggage. We really enjoyed the extras...they even had child seats built right into 2 of the seats. My grandson is 8, so we didn't need them.

I booked a minivan for next January through National for $160/week (total of $199 with taxes). The price was $199 and I used my Disney Club discount which brought it down to $160/week. This price was also available for luxury and premium cars as well as SUVs. I made this reservation back in April of this year.

I happened upon this by checking cars at Orbitz. I just happened to notice that all levels of cars from full size and up were coming for the same price of $199/week. So, I went to National's site and sure enough I was able to have my pick for that price.

So, my recommendation is to start looking now. You can always cancel a reservation later if you find something better but you might miss out on a great deal if you wait.

Good luck!

I have a rental from Dollar using the MCC code for 8 days for the first week of November for a total of $312.00. That was the best i could find for that week. Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter